1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Walking Dead Season 3, last episode

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Rubik1014, Sep 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Rubik1014

Rubik1014 New Member

Sep 24, 2013
    It's too late now, I didn't think to join and post this here sooner, but I'm curious.

AMC/D* was showing Walking Dead Season 3 On Demand for about two weeks earlier this month. They are not there now.

What was interesting (and annoying) was that they had every episode but the last one. I can only guess that this is an attempt to get us to set our DVRs for the repeat of the series that will come before the new season starts to make sure we keep watching.

This is the first series I've watched On Demand, except for catching up on Breaking Bad 5A earlier this year, which came on before Netflix.

WD isn't available on Netflix yet, and I'm guessing when it is, all 16 episodes will be there.

Does anyone know what this is about?

2. say-what

say-what DIRECTV A-Team

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    It's available on iTunes and Amazon, but you have to pay to watch

You can get the disc from Netflix, just can't stream seasn 3 yet

3. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    they are showing all of season 3 before season 4 starts on October 13, so you can watch the last episode at 8:00PM

4. Rubik1014

Rubik1014 New Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Yeah I figured I will have a chance to watch it, I was just surprised to see this with On Demand. As I thought, it must be a tactical ploy to try and get us to buy the iTunes or discs.

5. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    I'm sure that they'll replay it, on AMC, just before the season opener.

6. Chuck W

Chuck W Icon

Mar 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    I bet Season 3 hits Netflix right before Season 4 kicks off(as in a few days before). They did that with Breaking Bad. Netflix made the first 8 episodes of Season 5 available the Friday before the Sunday premiere of the the last 8 episodes.