1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Change the location of DVR GUI elements

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Keybounce, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Keybounce

Keybounce Legend

Jun 19, 2009
    If I have a widescreen TV in zoom mode (to watch a letterbox show), much of the GUI elements are out of view; I have to switch to normal mode to see what the GUI is saying.

This affects primarily the bottom-right popups, and the time-bar.

I'd like a way to move those more to the center.

2. mcbeevee

mcbeevee 97% Complete

Sep 18, 2006
    You seem to have a lot of "Wanted" requests. Why not go to Steve's wish list and vote for what you want:

Directv HR2x Wish List

:)

3. Keybounce

Keybounce Legend

Jun 19, 2009
    Because I didn't know about the wish list :)

EDIT: Because it looks like it just has results of a completed vote-taking, with no way to cast a vote.

4. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever

Apr 1, 2007
  5. Jhon69

Jhon69 Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2006
    Central San...

Tried this being already logged in, the page it brought up requested me to login again,my login was not accepted(failed).:confused:

6. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Folks, I've deleted several posts that were rude to other DBSTalkers. Please don't post rude comments in the public forums. Private messaging is much better if you feel you must go that way.

7. shoeheel

shoeheel Legend

Oct 15, 2006
    Any update on this? I want it too. It's been over a year. Did the wish or survey work?

8. shoeheel

shoeheel Legend

Oct 15, 2006
    Thread bump.:scratch: