1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Watch 3D Movies on your Roku from FlickStream.com

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by oldschoolecw, Mar 24, 2011.

1. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I just got this e-mail, if any of you are interested
    --------

3D movies are coming soon to FlickStream! Yup, that's right folks. Classic 3D, right to your living room on FlickStream TV. Sure, you can go stand in long lines and spend half a week's pay for the latest 3D hit at your local theater or you can queue up one of our Drive In Classics 3D movies, put on your very own pair of retro dual lens glasses and watch a great movie from the comfort of your overstuffed Barcalounger.

Get your 3D glasses free! Just send your mailing address to promo@flickstream.com and we'll send you a pair of classic theater quality 3D glasses at no cost. Hurry so you'll be ready when FlickStream's 3D movies make their debut! Also don't forget to "Like" FlickStream on our Facebook page!

2. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    Great find - looks too cool!

3. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I remember back in the 70's seeing a few 3D movies and at the time I thought they were pretty cool, I know they wont hold a candle to todays 3D but there may be a few good movies to watch

4. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA

House of Wax (1953) would be fun to watch. I remember dodging the ball during the paddleball man scene.

5. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    That is the movie I was thinking about, I know they replayed it in theaters around 1976--78?

6. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    My dad took me to see it when it was released in 1953. Through the years it was re-released many times but seldom seen in it's original 3D version.

7. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    Any of you get your glass's yet? Let us know when you do

8. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I just got this in an e-mail

Classic 3D Movie Weekend is May 7-8th. FlickStream will be playing 48 hours of awesome classic 3D movies, including the never before seen on television "Carnival of Souls" in retro 3D.