1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Watch Online...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by JohnBoy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I was just on Directv.com and noticed they updated a ton of new channels for Watch Online,it looks Hulu like.

Fox is even included.

Could we see Fox Ondemand on the main service coming soon as well?

http://www.directv.com/networks?lpos=Header:1

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
  3. whaler

whaler New Member

Dec 23, 2006
    I noticed the on demand channels are not available from the DVR receivers this morning, anybody else having a problem?

4. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Yes,most channels are down on mine as well.

Hopefully more things are being added to coincide with the Watch Online offerings (Like Fox).

5. grecorj

grecorj Legend

Jan 20, 2008
    are there updates to the ipad and/or iphone DirecTV apps to support the new channels available?

6. TribeFanInNE

TribeFanInNE AllStar

Jun 19, 2008
    I wish I could watch anything online....every time I go to click on something it says "you must connect to your home wi-fi in order to watch online" I AM connected to my home network with the laptop that I am trying to watch from.

7. west99999

west99999 Icon

May 11, 2007
    The new Hulu Classic content is only available online. It may be available on mobile later but as of now it is not.

8. west99999

west99999 Icon

May 11, 2007
    Maybe this should be on the 1st page news that Directv is now offering Hulu Classic online???