1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

West coast feed avaible on East coast?

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by -, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Can I get Dish to give me the local big 3 networks that are out of LA ABC CBS NBC here on the East coast so I can catch competing shows that are on the at the same time .
    Thanks
    Ed

2. Guest

If you qualify for Distant Nets or can get your local affilates to grant you waivers then yes.

3. Guest

Have a TITLE to a RV? Are you a over the road truck driver? Live in or use a white area address? These are the key to the out of area nets. Given many of the current shows, and pvr devices its not as attractive as it once was. Besides the nets are starting to recycle prime time shows on secondary owned networks making it even less attractive.

4. Guest

Hi All
    when I talked to the installer today he said that the west cost feeds arent on the 110 /119 satellites He said which one they were on dont remember which one but he said it was over texas facing west coast only.
    Does anyone In NY area have both feeds on their system?
    Thanks
    Ed

5. Guest

The big 4 and plus some more from NYC and LA are on 119/110. The big4 are on 119 on channels 241-248.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.