1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Western Arc Puerto Rico- 129 not available

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by victordesantiago, Aug 7, 2014.

1. victordesantiago

victordesantiago New Member

Feb 4, 2014
    puerto rico
    What Dish plans for Puerto Rico on this issue?. We have access only to 110 and 119 but 129 has no footprint here nor USVI, there are over forty (40) HD channels that we cannot see but we pay the same rates on all AT's.

Simply, it is not fair.

Any news?

2. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    There are no updates that we can provide. Although customers did receive signal from 129 in PR in the past, it was never officially supported.

3. a_maymi

a_maymi Cool Member

Feb 7, 2011
    I agree it's not fair.

2 people like this.
  4. RG6-Q

RG6-Q New Member

Apr 21, 2013
    PUERTO RICO
    Why do you think I had my 5 receivers deactivated and went from AEP/Multi-sport/HBO/SHO/STARZ/CINEMAX downgraded to one receiver (no receiver fees of 17.00) to AT120. My bill went down from 203.00 to 62.00. In addition to that I got an powerful yet small outdoor omnidirectional antenna that picks up 47 channels some of which pick up some HD like PBS/PBS Kids/Local Affiliate, Univision, NBC NY and more. Picture quality is just AWSOME.

I just got tired of all of it. The reason I left one of 6 receivers active was because of no receiver fees and to prevent loosing my EHD content. To top it off I was able to keep HD Free for Life at no charge.

DISH did not have the kindness of letting us use 61.5 which has a small dish capacity for us to receive.

You can either pay for what you don't receive or downgrade/cancel. DON'T SIT AND WAIT because nothing will change.

1 person likes this.