1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Western NY Regional Sports Network

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by JAMHRR, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAMHRR

JAMHRR Legend

Apr 12, 2002
    Can someone tell me if the Empire Sports Network is the Regional Sports Network for WNY on Directv?

My in-laws want to get Directv but they don't want to add the Sports Pack to their package if they don't have too.

2. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Yes. Empire is the Upstate NY sports net.

See ya
    Tony

3. rspetti

rspetti Mentor

May 29, 2002
    We're lucky here in Western New York in that we get FOUR regional sports channels. We get Empire Sports Network, MSG, Fox Sports New York, and the YES Network. Hope that helps you out.

Ray

4. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    You guys suck!:) I get Fox Sports Rocky Mountain for my RSN and that is it, and all they cover is Colorado sports, very seldom do they cover anything in Utah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.