1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Channels You Like To See On Sky Angel?

Discussion in 'Sky Angel (Closed Forum)' started by drfreeman, Aug 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drfreeman

drfreeman Mentor

Aug 14, 2004
    I think goodlife tv would be a nice channel,family channel,unoffensive
    perhaps a christian news channel(does one exist)?
    any ideas??

2. Link

Link Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2004
    Do they still have that Z Music channel that was all Christian videos? We had it several years ago on our big dish and it was good. I wasn't sure if it was still around or had a new name.

3. Adam Richey

Adam Richey Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Kokomo, IN
    Z Music has since been shut down. I don't think GoodLife TV will ever be on Sky Angel because GoodLife makes a profit off of their carriage deals, and Sky Angel volunteers space to any channels that want it. I don't think Sky Angel pays to carry their channels, and if they do, it's VERY little.

4. BabaLouie

BabaLouie AllStar

Apr 2, 2004
    I'd agree to those. Think Sky Angel is listening?

5. Adam Richey

Adam Richey Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Kokomo, IN
    I don't think there will EVER be a Christian news channel because the news today is (for the most part) depressing and NOT very positive. It would be hard to have a religious channel with information on deaths, war, crime and injustice 23/7. The other hour would actually have good news.

6. RockinRonnie

RockinRonnie Banned User

Sep 11, 2004
    I have been a subscriber since Jan 1997, and miss K-Love radio. I loved that station. Same with LeSea's Pulse FM. Z-Music was great but died a couple of years ago. Actually, I wish they would reduce the number of video channels by half, and improve the compression of those that remain. Also, add about 50 radio stations from around the country!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.