1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I need? / best Deal

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by chubbya, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chubbya

chubbya Cool Member

May 6, 2004
    Hello,

Thanks in advance. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what I would need to accomplish the following and where I might get the best deal?
    I am eventually going to purchase the HR10-250, I currently do not have any Satellite service (New Customer). I want to be able to have the HR-250 in my media room and I would like 2 additional rooms wired for Service. It would be nice if not too expensive to have at least one of the two additional rooms with a standard DVR. I would also like to have an OTA antenna installed and cabled as well.
    What package can I get right now that I can use until I purchase the HR10-250 that will not need to be modified once I buy it? Thanks Again!!

2. chubbya

chubbya Cool Member

May 6, 2004
    Chirp Chirp...

3. jsanders

jsanders Hall Of Fame

Jan 21, 2004

Best deal? Don't get gouged on EBay. MSRP is the beset deal right now.

Just make sure that you get a tripple LNB setup when they install your system, then you won't need to modify stuff to get it to work....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.