1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

what happened to 118 satellite

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by drjohn14, Aug 9, 2013.

1. drjohn14

drjohn14 New Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Well: I have lost the 118.6 international dish satellite. It has disappeared from check switch menu and no channels are showing. Has anyone else been experiencing this? drjohn

2. RBA

RBA Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    Guess it's time for you to call for a service call.

3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    I still have 118 signals ... any specific transponder you need checked?

4. rjruby

rjruby AllStar

Dec 29, 2002
    Lost 118.7 in PA also.

Replaced LNB and still no go.

5. drjohn14

drjohn14 New Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Just checked and 118 satellite is back. Had called Dish and they said they were working on problem. Guess they have it fixed. drjohn

6. rjruby

rjruby AllStar

Dec 29, 2002
    It's back now

7. shin_hibiki

shin_hibiki New Member

Jan 1, 2011
    It was out here in MT at the time as well. Just in time to miss Music Japan when Koda, Mizuki, and Kara were all going to be on... *sigh*. I've seen more signal losses in the past month than in the past year--maybe I need a service call too.