1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

What is LV (1) ?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by JohnBoy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I have a series recording for The Goldebergs on tuesday nights and its the only thing I have recording that night as well and there were only two tuners being used that night and the show never recorded.

So I checked the history list in Manage Recordings and it said "Episode cancelled by LV.(1)"

Anyone know what that code means and why the recording would be cancelled when there was nothing else being recorded?

Also no one in my family cancelled it.

2. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    Do you have any units in your house that you have named LV?

3. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    No my mini's are called MSTR,BD1 and BD unless the main genie is called LV.

But it still wouldnt explain why my show got cancelled when there was about three tuners available at the time of the recording.

4. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    We do have a poster named Lord Vader, who may or may not have intergalactic powers, but I doubt he was involved.

Sorry, don't have anything helpful to add, though I will look for ideas on it when I get home. If you do find out, please post!

5. John R. Metzger

John R. Metzger Legend

Apr 23, 2002
    LV - Living Room?

6. texasbrit

texasbrit DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 9, 2006
    Are you in an MDU (multidwelling unit) sharing one dish between several apartments, by any chance??