1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the Sunday Ticket auto renewal price?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by ITrot, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITrot

ITrot Godfather

Aug 14, 2006
    I had ST w/SF for a couple years but last year I let the wife talk me out of it. I am not going to make that mistake again. I want to order ST w/SF but I am only willing to pay the auto renewal price w/SF for $0.

Could somebody tell me what you are paying for auto renewal? Wasn't it $230 or so? I can get it on the website for $250... but want to save all I can.

Thanks.

2. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    The auto renewal fee should have been $230 for me but when I got the free SF promo for the NFL draft they had to reset my ST to add it. So I got charged $250. But I am not worried about it since I got the SF for free.

3. bonscott87

bonscott87 Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07

Jan 21, 2003
    $229 is the autorenewal price
    $249 is the "early bird" price for those that didn't autorenew (and seems to include Superfan with it)

4. jhillestad

jhillestad Godfather

Jan 13, 2007
    Still confused..... is it $230 WITH Superfan on the auto renewal ?

5. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    Auto renewal is $230. But during the draft promo they had a hard time adding it for some reason so they had to reset my ST. Then it was $250. Which is what I thought the price was at the time. Then about a month later I found out it should have been $230 but since I got free SF I was not going to call back about $20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.