1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this crap I see Directv pulling on November 1st

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by pfueri, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pfueri

pfueri Godfather

Jan 22, 2007
    On Speed channel Directiv flashed across the bottom of the screen that they are dropping fx,speed ,fox local sports channel,and a hell of a lot more channels that almost everyone watches and a lot of customers will be affected ! This is BS Directv pulling sh*t like this ! They already charge way too much for the programing you get and if they can't absorb some of the cost that networks charge and keep those channels then I say the hell with Directv ! The only thing keeping most of subscribers is NFL Sunday Ticket which is a big rip off but thats another sore subject about Directv . All i can tell is that Directv hikes the rates up way too often as it is for us to have to worry about them dropping channels everyone is used to getting . If Directv wants to drop channels then drop all the crap that nobody watches . Directv and the tactics they are pullind is bull sh*t !!

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    There's an ongoing thread about this. Please discuss over there.

Kevin

3. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    And as such I am closing this thread.

4. pfueri

pfueri Godfather

Jan 22, 2007
    Sorry I was so pissed off I did not see it .

5. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Well at least you took the time to gather some facts and take a look at the big picture prior to firing off a thread. haha

6. pfueri

pfueri Godfather

Jan 22, 2007
    Remember you are only seeing Directvs side of the story . And a lot of people on this forum (dbstalk) are in bed with directv and think directv does no wrong !

7. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    I read both sides. The whole situation sucks but the facts line up in favor of D* IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.