1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What will be the next 6 countries to be liberated?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Jack White, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack White

Jack White Icon

Sep 17, 2002
    1. Kuwait

2. Afghanistan

3. Iraq

Here's my prediction

4. Iran

5. UAE

6. Venezuela

7. Nigeria

8. Libya

9. Algeria

10. Saudi Arabia???

2. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    What about Kansas?;):lol:

3. Fifty Caliber

Fifty Caliber Banned User

Jan 4, 2006
    Illinois, The People's Republic of Mass., Konecticutt, PRNJ, PRNY (Including PRNYC), and Kalifornia

I think solving some internal problems would be a better idea.

4. billpa

billpa Icon

Jul 11, 2003
    Onward Christian Soldiers!

Let's Roll!!!

5. ClaudeR

ClaudeR Godfather

Dec 6, 2003
    Blitzkrieg - Heil Bush!

6. wisdom

wisdom Legend

Nov 13, 2005
    You liberal idiots amaze me. You are rallying against a religion and country that gave you the freedom of speech, in favor for ones that regularly kill those who speak their mind. What numb nuts.

7. wisdom

wisdom Legend

Nov 13, 2005
    Yeah, that makes sense. Compare Bush to Hitler, even though your side are Jew haters. http://www.zombietime.com

8. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    I predict that, for strategic and economic reasons, Nevele, the eleventh planet, will become
    the first extraterrestrial territory under the protection of the United States of America.

9. billpa

billpa Icon

Jul 11, 2003

I don't know if you're talking to me, but if your are: I'm not rallying against the United States, nor I'm I rallying "for" any other country. I was suggesting that invading any more middle eastern nations would be a very stupid thing to do for a number of reasons.
    Also: I have no idea which religion "gave" me freedom of speech. I was under the impression that my freedom of speech, however, was RECOGNIZED by the United States constitution. The same constiution that gives you the right to call me a "numb nut".
    Very nice, by the way.

10. wisdom

wisdom Legend

Nov 13, 2005
    Constitution inspired by the Bible. Also, go back and look at the two previous posts. Surely you don't agree with them?

11. wisdom

wisdom Legend

Nov 13, 2005

hahaha...Aaron Nevele gets his own planet? I heard that their chief export is cocoa butter and large moles.

12. ClaudeR

ClaudeR Godfather

Dec 6, 2003
    Like your tagline says "Come join the opposition party. We're against everything!". I'm certainly opposed to the constant invasions under our current administration. The lies are overwhelming. "War on terrorism"? Riiiiiiiiggghht.

13. Opynion

Opynion Godfather

Mar 21, 2006
    The dictator of Venezuela is really asking for it, just like Noriega in Panama. :rolleyes:

14. billpa

billpa Icon

Jul 11, 2003
    I'm not getting drawn into that debate; it's not. Besides where is the evidence we wouldn't have freedom of speech were it not for some biblical passages?

I only speak for myself. It was YOU who decided to lump us all into one Easter basket.

15. Opynion

Opynion Godfather

Mar 21, 2006
    It's was a good thing that I didn't post at that time, so I'm not included that Bunny basket. :rolleyes:

16. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    To which Bible are you referring?

There is more than one you know.

Even if you mean to say the New Testament (Christians for instance) you simply cannot ignore the Old Testament, since it is supposed to be the same God after all.

So I doubt "the Bible" means what you think it means.

17. wisdom

wisdom Legend

Nov 13, 2005
    Uggh! Sure, I meant the Satanic Bible...what an idiot.

18. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    Yes, but will undocumented Nevelians(or is it Nevelites, Nevelators?) do the jobs that Americans won't?;)

19. Opynion

Opynion Godfather

Mar 21, 2006
    Of course it cannot be ignored, the Old and New Testaments are related, the Old Testament is part one and the New Testament is the sequel, part 2
    that's why it's in the same King James Version Bible.
    to me, the koran is a joke book of fairy tales for the arabs to enjoy! :rolleyes: :cool:
    the koran promises the vaginas of some virgins to he who kills infidels and Jews, no wonder why those arabs just can't wait to die in a suicide mission, especially if they think they can choose the virgins;
    if I was an arab I would say,
    I want that one, the one that looks like Britney Spears, and the one over there, the one that looks like Angelina Jolie and one next to her, the one that looks like Jenna Jameson, and I want this one over here, the one that is identical to Jolette
    and I'll choose the rest of them later, after I screw all these. ;)

20. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I notice you didn't answer the question.

Methinks you are not that familiar with this Bible of which you speak. A lot of people like to talk about the Bible, as if there is only one Bible... and without even cracking one open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.