1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Whats in Box?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by dallascontractor, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dallascontractor

dallascontractor DBSTalk Club Member

Jan 9, 2007
    I have looked in manual online, and searched here. Do any cables come in HR20 box? such as HDMI or Comp?
    Adding two HR20 need to find out cables if any.

2. WERA689

WERA689 DIRECTV A-Team

Oct 15, 2006
    Canton, GA
    All seem to be shipped with cheap S-video and component cables, NOT all ship with HDMI cables. My first HR20 did not include HDMI, the replacement had a sticker on the box saying "HDMI" and included same. I don't know when this change was made, or if all are now including the HDMI cable. Hope this helps.

3. leww37334

leww37334 Hall Of Fame

Sep 19, 2005
    My hr-20/700s installed end of Dec came with both component and HDMI cables.

4. dallascontractor

dallascontractor DBSTalk Club Member

Jan 9, 2007
    I have two HR20 coming 01/19/07 use HDMI on one set with HR10-250 that I am keeping.
    Thanks

5. Johndrin

Johndrin New Member

Jan 19, 2007
    i got mine from best buy about 2 weeks ago and it came with a HDMI, and component

6. CalvinB

CalvinB Cool Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Very interesting John. Wonder what the cut-off date at production was to add an HDMI cable to the box? Wonder if my installer will give me one? If not, off to Monoprice.

edit: HDMI cable was in box!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.