1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the real channel?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by mocciat, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mocciat

mocciat Icon

Oct 17, 2006
    Last night about midnight I scheduled the Yankee-Indians game to record. I thought it was on espnhd (73) but could not be sure because I was just looking at the program guide.

I now look at the scheule online and it says it is on espn2hd (72). Since I am at work I can't check this but if they changed from espn to espn2 I can send my wife home at lunch and correct it.

Anyway here is my question. 1) Did anyone schedule the yankee game last night and if so what channel did you record? 2) What channel is it in the guide for now? 3) Did it change from espn to espn2 as far as you know?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

2. rjc

rjc Legend

Jan 26, 2006
    it's always been scheduled on ESPN2 HD as far as I know...ESPN shows NBA basketball on Wed nights..so all baseball games so far this season on Wed nights have been on ESPN2...
    That may change now since NBA season ends tonight...but ESPN does show playoff games...so not sure about that

3. FenixTX

FenixTX Godfather

Nov 11, 2005
    I think I remember looking at the guide last night to see what games where on tonight and I'm pretty sure it said it was on ESPN2HD but I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.