1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Where can I buy pvr501 at the cheapest price?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by -, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I can't afford pvr501 for $350. I'm an existing customer, so I can't get any specials.

2. Guest

Hey Mit welcome to the group. Dishnetwork is still offering the PVR501 to existing customers for $199 with 12 month agreement. That's what I did. They will want you to do it with CC autopay, but they will charge you an extra $14 for not enrolling in CC auto pay. So the price comes to $213. I had a dishplayer which I sold on E-Bay for $150 and I kicked that into the 501. I have a post over at AVSforums with 501 promo's but I think they're 1st time buyres. I forget.:) (BTW) dish will send an installer to your house to hook it up for free. They won't just send the unit.
    Here's the links I posted maybe they can help.
    $149 rebate: www.thesatelliteguy.com/501s.html I like $9 with pvr501:
    www.appletonsatellite.com...000004.htm $199.95 free install kit : www.allactionalarm.com/PVR501.htm $139 free install: www.allsat.com/product.shtml $269 before $99 credit: www.dss1.com/accessories.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.