1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheres the LAKERS HD game at

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by bmac64, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmac64

bmac64 Mentor

Nov 6, 2007
    supposed to be on league pass, its not as usual,what a disapoinment , blacked out again,same with celts today

2. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    probably blacked out because on sundays D* needs all the bandwith for nfl sunday ticket, I feel your pain.

3. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Not because of Sunday Ticket. Different satellite. Different time of day.

4. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    I think it was because of FSPT showing all the college games in HD and they overlapped with the Laker game. I am beginning to think that they do not have the bandwidth to run HD on both channels at the same time (I'm not talking about DirecTV, I mean I don't think Fox has the bandwidth). I think I will try and contact them to see. I can not ever recall them running HD on FSPT and FSNW at the same time. Can anyone else?

5. Crypter

Crypter Godfather

Jun 21, 2007
    isn't this game on NBA TV? 601

6. Altcool

Altcool Legend

Jun 11, 2007
    In the LA Market i can not get the laker games on HD Kcal 9-1 on the new HR21 no ota tunner. I Hope d adds Kcal on the mpg4 sat soon. are their any plains for the near future?

7. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Yes, kcal in HD is coming to DirecTV. I have exchanged emails with Kcal and they have stated that they are hoping it gets turned on very soon... (that was earlier this month. It sounds like its up to DirecTV at this point.

8. CoachGibbs

CoachGibbs Godfather

May 23, 2007

Because they blew it. Blacked out on 2 channels. Ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.