1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which console?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by -, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Guest

Which do you most like? I say GameCube rules!!!

2. Guest

I was reading over at avsforums that the xbox will output HD? If true, I'd think that it would blow the other 2 out of the water.

3. Guest

I am a Microsoft Certified Professional and I don't trust anything from MS :p

4. Guest

5. Guest

I think it depends on how fun the games are. Specs don't mean anything if they put out junk games.

Nintendo will be aimed towards the kids.

And the PS2 and X-box for the adults. PS2 is here to stay along with Nintendo because of the kid games.
    X-box is the biggest risk of the three.

6. Guest

<www.glw.com/products/s12/index.html

Oops, maybe not what you had in mind. :) >

Nope, but it's still a really really cool sound board. If I'm lucky my wife will buy me one:) Nah:(

7. Guest

I was shocked, I went to the mall today with my wife and they had X Box Signs all over the place, so we were talking about them and she asked me if I would like one, I said I did, however I told her they are very hard to get I told her everywhere is sold out.

She told me that if she saw one she would buy it. We went to Electronics Boutique to buy my 7 year old a Scooby Doo game he wanted and as we were checking out my wife say that they had an X Box on Display, she asked the guy if he had any, and he said Yeah and they are having trouble selling them!

So I went home from the mall with a new X Box, the HDTV adapter and 3 games. That was a supprise buy! :)

Scott

8. Guest

According the the local newspaper those X-boxes are selling like hotcakes. There was reports of people camping out all night and one Wal-Mart sold all 63 units within an hour.

Maybe EB had trouble because everybody was at Wal-mart, CC, BB, Target and all the other crap stores.

9. Guest

Last night I purchase HALO for my XBOX.

I am not really a shoot em up kind of person but this game kicks major butt, it does not feel like you are plaing a shoot um up game instead it feels like you are in a movie and it is your job to get the movie done correctly.

I have a HDTV (and I have the HD add on box for my XBOX) I must say that the graphics are breathtaking!

I like this Halo Game and the XBOX too!

Scott

10. Guest

Scott,

Are you going to get a Nintendo too? It's $100 bucks cheaper.

11. Guest

Do any of you know of an online sight that you can sign up to win one?

12. Guest

Here in the middle of nowhere both Xboxes and GameCubes are everywhere.

13. Guest

You can't find Xbox or Game Cube systems anywhere around here. The games themselves are selling like mad, so some people have them.

:D I was able to talk Babbages into holding one for me. I guess it pays to be a regular customer. Just got it 2 days ago. Too bad I have to wait until Christmas to open it. I also bought Halo, Dead or Alive 3, and Shrek for the kiddos.

14. Guest

This poll is closed.