1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

which is the absolute cheapest package that included TBS HD? (for baseball fans)

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by tenwinecans, Oct 2, 2013.

1. tenwinecans

tenwinecans Cool Member

Aug 20, 2012
    which is the absolute cheapest package that included TBS HD?
    (for baseball fans who want to catch the first few post season games)

Thanks!

2. Willh

Willh Legend

Jan 1, 2009
    i think that would be the America's Top 120 package.

3. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Legend

Mar 14, 2012
    The America's Top 120 package is currently $49.99/month.

According to channel lineup cards, there are even cheaper packages. (Note: I would definitely compare the channel lineup cards to see what channels are in each package as America's Top packages differ from Dish America packages and Dish Latino packages [which do contain quite a bit of English channels as well as Spanish channels].)

Dish America ($39.99/month) also contains TBS HD.

Dish Latino Plus ($41.99/month) and Dish Latino Dos ($48.99/month) also have TBS HD and qualify for HD Free for Life. I can confirm that Dos does contain TBS HD. In addition, if you are a baseball fan, you may want to pay the extra $7-$9/month for Dos rather than Plus because it also contains MLB Network HD on channel 152 as well as regional sports networks (RSNs) avaialbe in your area through Dish along with more channels. Dos is also a dollar less a month than America's Top 120, and the channel lineups do differ in terms of channel tiers when comparing the two types of packages.

If you can do without HD (and if Dish allows you to transfer to the package as it is usually used for retention although some exceptions can be made at times), TBS SD [not HD] is included in the $19.99/month Welcome Pack if you are looking to save some money.