1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who will be the next survivor voted off?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Karl Foster, Mar 23, 2002.

1. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I wonder if Rotu will throw an immunity challenge so they can vote off either Sean or Rob? What a couple of jerks. If not, I think the others will vote off Kathy.

2. MarkA

MarkA God Bless America! DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    I wonder how long it will be 'till the ratings "vote" survivor off the air!?!?!?!?!? It's so stupid, IMHO...

3. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
  4. MarkA

MarkA God Bless America! DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    (my opinion only - no offense survivor fans) This is sad. 20 years ago nobody would have imagined a show like survivor could stay on the air!

5. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    The world was a very different place 20 years ago, in a lot of ways better. But I love Survivor, and hope that it continues indefinitely!

6. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I agree. Survivor is a great escape and a fun study of human nature. Not everything can be "The Brady Bunch" with a quick resolution where everyone gets along.

I think the tribe mix-up will make things more interesting.

7. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Well, with most TV shows, you can count on the same characters week after week, and if a character leaves, it's usually telegraphed weeks ahead of time. With Survivor, we're left guessing as to who gets voted off next, and the show is held in close secretcy. Not even the CBS Morning Show knows who gets voted off ahead of time.

8. jegrant

jegrant Legend

Mar 24, 2002
    I am hoping Rotu will throw an immunity contest so they can go to Tribal Council and dump Rob. :)

BUT:shrug: I am afraid they don't know any better to keep winning these things. They need to realize there is some DEAD WOOD laying on the beach not doing anything but eating their food.

I like the new Maramuu much better than the old. I like Gina and want to see her get a fair chance to survive.

9. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    With Gabe and Gina gone, the tribes will merge next week. The previews make it look as if fisticuff will happen.

I can't believe that Rotu didn't win the reward challenge last night. How can they be so far ahead and then lose (I know the answer is teamwork - and it really is that simple).

Rotu really needs to get rid of Rob. He is an absolute scudball.