1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Whole Home DVR disconnected service

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by sigma1914, Aug 30, 2013.

1. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    I called yesterday to get a deal on ST Max and that went great. I check my account today and WHDVR removed, so I call. Tech said it's a known issue, and I should be restored by tonight. I swore I saw a topic like this, recently, but couldn't find it.

2. haggis444

haggis444 Legend

Jan 20, 2004
    Are you getting the "No networked DVRs found" under the status on whole-home? I just noticed I have nothing in my playlists except the local content and when I go to status that is what I see, hoping my issue is the same one that they already know about...However my account says:

Whole-Home DVR

$3.00 per month
    Currently Activated

That sounds different than what you are seeing on your account?

3. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Mine says WHDVR isn't authorized on my status under the settings menu, and on the website.

4. haggis444

haggis444 Legend

Jan 20, 2004
    Rebooting all three took care of my issue.