1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whole home dvr help

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by Sfbball, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Sfbball

Sfbball New Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Authorized but all recievers say no networked dvr found. Reset all recievers multiple times. I believe it is a deca system swm and h21-200(2) h24-200(1) hr22-100(1)

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    :welcome _s to DBSTalk!

We'll try to get this figured out for you. A couple quick questions regarding your setup... Are you using a CCK (Cinema Connection Kit) to allow you to connect to the Internet? Also, can you post the IP address for each of your receivers? To get the IP address, press and hold the Info button for 3 seconds. Then scroll down the setup screen to see the IP address. Also, press the Dash button on each receiver. Let us know if it says "SWM Connected" and "Internet Connected".

- Merg

3. veryoldschool

veryoldschool Lifetime Achiever Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Dec 9, 2006
    Do the HR21 & 22 have external DECAs?

4. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Knew I'd forget to ask something, although if Whole Home was authorized I would hope they installed DECAs.

- Merg

5. otaliema

otaliema AllStar

Aug 9, 2012
    Mid-west USA
    :welcome: Welcome to DBS
    Assuming you have the DECA's in a system network reboot might do the trick.
    Unplug the CCK power (if you have one)
    Reset network defaults on the unit. Menu-Settings-setting-network.
    Unplug the power on each unit after resetting defaults.
    Power up the cck
    Power each reciver one at a time, Recomened order HR24, HR22, H21 let each unit boot fully prior to pluggin in the next one.
    In thory that should reassign the IP addresses and get it working.

Your in great hands with VOS and Merg on the case. I credit them with most of my know how for networking with the Directv system.