1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whole home problem

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by phillyfrankie, Jan 12, 2013.

1. phillyfrankie

phillyfrankie New Member

Jan 12, 2013
    I have 2 hopper and 2 Joeys setup. I used to be able to push the red smart key and see what everyone of the receivers was watching. Then I moved my internet connected hopper and had it all unplugged, but plugged it all back in and was fine. Til I tried to hit the red smart key later in the day and saw it only showed my receiver and one hopper. I went to second hopper and enabled bridging thru the moca setup but it will not stay on. Anyone know how to fix it so I can get my whole home dvr access back again? I was constantly pausing and going into another room to watch tv but now I lost that ability. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    try to restore to previous config

3. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    Late to the party here, been at Disney World, but did you actually move locations? If you did and you're not coming off the same node output, you may not be getting the full swept signal to that location.