1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Whole House Setup not working

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by patg25, Apr 29, 2013.

1. patg25

patg25 AllStar

Nov 12, 2006
    I have a setup with 3 DVRs, 2 HD receivers and 1 SD receiver. The entire system, including whole house service, was working fine. I then upgraded my SD receiver with another HD DVR. Had an installer come out and also change out the SWM-8 with an SWM-16. The installer did a great job and all the receivers were working fine.

I then scheduled a couple of recordings a few days ago. Today I realized that my existing receivers can't see the playlist on the new DVR. However, the new DVR can see the playlists of my other 3 DVRs. I rebooted the new DVR as well as a couple of other receivers but it didn't make any difference.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks!

2. veryoldschool

veryoldschool Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Dec 9, 2006
    "Dumb question": have you selected "all" under the playlist options?
    The choices are local, and all. It sounds like it's still set for local.

3. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Also be sure to reset ALL of your Whole Home DVRs.