1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Why my Windows Phone Sucks

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by luscombe, Aug 23, 2013.

1. luscombe

luscombe New Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Georgia
    I have one of the new Windows Phones, it seems their alittle behind times.

The so called speed dial takes 2 steps to make a call.

The reminders in the calendar only allow 5 mins 10 mins 15 mins 30 mins 1 hour 18 hours 1 day & 1 week, on all other phones I have owned this was [SIZE=10.5pt]Customizable [/SIZE]to what you want.

There is very little software for these phones, like online banking my bank told me it would be spring of 2014 before they would have software for this phone.

2. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    Be glad that Windows Phone supports POP3 e-mail.

3. loudo

loudo DIRECTV A-Team

Mar 24, 2005
    Central Maine
    I think my new Windows 8 phone is very good and integrates with my Windows 8 computers very good. The only complaint I have is that they lack a few apps I want, NHL Game Center and DirecTV Anywhere.