1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Not Give 'Em A Six Pack With The Specimen Cup?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by John Corn, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
  2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Another blind link without so much as a short intro... sheesh! :rolleyes:

Well, if that had been my "40 ounces of water" (urine) sloshing around, the nurse holding a 4 oz. plastic cup would have been in for one hell of a surprise. When I urinate, it's like the proverbial "Racehorse", except there is such force that I can't easily turn it off at will. In public restrooms, men hear my forceful stream, turn and give me appreciative glances - whoops, that's for another thread!

For those who experience the inability to urinate on demand, they should turn to the nurse and ask if she would care for a semen sample instead.

3. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Why does this poor schmuck have to pee in a cup for his boss anyhow. What a degrading practice.

4. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    The only time I've ever had a problem with passing urine was last year after my surgery. I got real tired of the nurses coming in and acting like I was deliberately holding back. Nothing I wanted more that to let it go. :(

5. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    While I am not as bad as the poor schmucks in the story, I do experience the "shy bladder" syndrome. In a public restroom I just can't pee at the urinals if there is anyone else in the room. I go to one of the stalls. Of course, if at all possible I avoid public restrooms, I have to really really really have to go before I'll use one.

6. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    The "bashful bladder" is a little-known, but widespread problem. In a public restroom, try running water in a nearby sink, or flushing the urinal or toilet while you stand waiting. Anything to make a 'running water' sound to inspire you. Think of Niagra falls, your shower at home, standing in the rain. When I was a young kiddo, my pals and I would have pissing contests. I usually won. Imagine you're standing out in the woods urinating on a tree 10 feet away, or on that boss you don't like.

It's all about that tight little 'sphincter' muscle at the base of your bashful bladder. Visualize the uptight little guy and tell 'him' it's ok to relax and let it go, and the sooner the better!

Finally, if nothing else seems to do it for you, visualize the rear window of an F-150.

7. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    I need to remember not to get caught up on posts over the lunch hour. I was reading Nick's while finishing my salad and damn near choked to death. Now I can see why they don't want us surfing the web over while on our lunch breaks!

8. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    :D :D :D

9. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Sounds like a good case for a lawyer to me. :D

10. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Unless he spilled hot coffee in his 'lap area', IMO, John doesn't have a case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.