1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wild Ramblings and Speculations

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by ShawnL25, May 13, 2010.

1. ShawnL25

ShawnL25 Icon

Mar 2, 2007
    I think I'm pretty close to having it all mapped out.
    I've done a lot of the leg work if someone wants to take it from here.

2. bamaweather

bamaweather Icon

Jan 18, 2009
    What makes you think the 3D channels will be at 110?

3. Hoosier205

Hoosier205 Active Member

Sep 3, 2007

4. ShawnL25

ShawnL25 Icon

Mar 2, 2007
    110 SAT Telefutura HD West is the only HD channel on 110

The (4) 3d channels I don't know where to put because I'm not sure if any of them will be full time National HD channels.

I think they will all be part time at 1st on D10, D11, and or D12

5. LameLefty

LameLefty I used to be a rocket scientist

Sep 28, 2006
    Middle...
    You do realize, don't you, that Sixto, doctor j and gct analyze the actual Guide data for satellite and transponder data for every channel, right? This sort of stuf is basically what they've been doing for years. :confused:

6. ShawnL25

ShawnL25 Icon

Mar 2, 2007
    Of course where do you think I got my data? What I did was pull together multiple pieces of data and combine them with my own speculations for the remaining capacity.

My hope is that the DBSTALK community can use this going forward as a more complete reference of what channels the two Satellite providers carry in HD as opposed to arguing over the validity of the AVS list.

I think Sixto has set the bar with his TP Data. What I’ve done is presented the same data in a different way. It’s nice to know that we could potentially have 200+ channels, for me it was a nice exercise to actually go about filling up the Satellite capacity in the way I found most efficient.

If you don’t like my list don’t use it. I only intend it to be a compliment to the resources already available here.

7. bamaweather

bamaweather Icon

Jan 18, 2009
    I was referring to the orbital location...not channel numbers.

8. Hoosier205

Hoosier205 Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Oops...sorry about that. Got my 110's confused.