1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Stargate Atlantis be in HD?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by SParker, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SParker

SParker Active Member

Apr 27, 2002
    Just saw a commercial and it starts on the 28th. I hope Sci-Fi HD is up by then!

2. Sirshagg

Sirshagg Hall Of Fame

Dec 29, 2006
    I really hope so - I'de love to see this in HD. Reading throught most ofthe HD speculation threads seem to have SciFi coming too late for the start of the season though.

On a similiar note I was some awards show on HDNET ( ithink) that showed clips of BSG in HD - That was NICE.

3. vertigo235

vertigo235 Godfather

Mar 18, 2007
    they both look great on uhd

4. Jon D

Jon D Godfather

Oct 12, 2006
    Yeah. I wish I had the will power to wait for them on UHD. I think it's a forgone conclusion that SciFi will be in HD before BSG, and we should only miss a few episodes of Atlantis in HD.

5. JerryElbow

JerryElbow Legend

Jun 14, 2007
    I first got hooked on Stargate: SG1 when Showtime was running it in HD. It was a real visual disappointment to drop down to SD when the show moved to SciFi. The wife and I have bought all the seasons of both SG1 and Atlantis (as well as BSG) on DVD just to be able to get a half-way decent picture. It'll be a treat to get Atlantis and BSG in HD on a "current" basis (as opposed to waiting for episodes to show up on other networks like HDNet or Universal, on which they look fantastic).

6. finaldiet

finaldiet Hall Of Fame

Jun 13, 2006
    Sci-fi is listed as an HD channel for september. Re-runs are on UHD in HD. The list shows 58 HD channels for sept., another 29 for fall,2007. LOVE my sci-fi!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.