1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

woman ncaa ppv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by donalddickerson2005, Mar 23, 2013.

1. donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005 Legend

Feb 13, 2012
    Let me ask a question if people want us to watch woman sports then why is it on ppv only.
    $16 is WAY to much for 1 game heck I won't even do that for NFL games.
    Does anyone know if you can get these for free.

2. FenixTX

FenixTX Godfather

Nov 11, 2005
    It's $16 for all the games for the day, I believe. If you subscribe to Full Court you receive the games for free. If you are in a market for one of the teams they will open the channel for you to view the game.

3. donalddickerson2005

Feb 13, 2012
    OK thanks I didn't have full court this year however I might get it next season.
    Kind of not worth it to see maybe 2 of the games per day this year.

4. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Women's basketball is so mismatched ... It's Baylor, Notre Dame, UConn and then everyone else.

5. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    The channels are basically a hybrid of ESPN2 and ESPN Full Court using ESPN2's alternate feeds. On Cable the receiver used for ESPN2 at the headend is automatically redirected to the alternate feed for their local game so their subsribers will see the game on the same channel they turn to for ESPN2.

Since DirecTV is national, ESPN2 on 209 has the national whip around coverage and the local games are available in the 730s. Viewers in the local area will get the games automatically while out of market viewers need Full Court or they can puchase it per day when the team they're following is playing.

Attached are the maps for today and tommorow. Areas colored in get the games automatically.

6. donalddickerson2005

Feb 13, 2012
    I got that however the people that are on everyday say we GUYs do not want to watch woman's games well all I was saying is all the men's are on CBS TRU TNT and TBS. And then I go to watch a game or 2 of the woman's to find out that I have to PAY for the games.