I had some free time this past weekend and since I have not seen this tried before, I thought I'd give it a go. Everything is stock on this World Direct Dish. I just used a couple of wood screws to attach the SL3 lnb to the 2"x4" block which is attached to the arm with a small lag bolt. The distance from the middle of the reflector to the middle of the lnb "eye" is 18.25". Roughly the same location of the 95 linear lnb. 101 signals were 93 to 100, 99 signals were 78 to 88, 103 signals were 76 to 92. This is with just about 2 minutes worth of adjustments/aiming and a not so plumb tripod (I just eyeballed it). What surprised me was the fact that the KA signals were not as sensitive as they usually are. I'm certain the signals can be improved with more adjustments and a proper mast (the one I used was 1-5/8" OD, not an exact fit for this dish) that's plumb. Thanks to Doctor J, Matt9876 and Davenlr for the inspiration. Your prior experiments have made me want to tinker with this.