1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would like to correspond with a "DIRT" rep

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by rovenorth, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Jan 8, 2013 #1 of 12
    rovenorth

rovenorth Cool Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Greetings ...

I am new to the forum and have learned a lot while browsing various topics. Because I'm new here, I am unable to send a PM to a DIRT rep. If possible, could one contact me?

I'm a happy Dish customer at the end of my contract period.

Many thanks,

Paul

2. Jan 8, 2013 #2 of 12
    Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Make 4 more posts so that you will be able to reply to the DIRT rep when/if they contact you ;)

If they dont, when you have 5 posts total you can message them yourself lol.

3. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    I also would like to communicate with a DIRT member. Please send me a PM.

4. MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 18, 2011
    I have sent the requested PM's. Thank you!

5. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    Me also possible new customer acquiring about 2 hoppers no joey's 1 original and 1 new with sling

6. Bradrlz

Bradrlz Cool Member

Jan 18, 2013
    I would like to talk with a dirt rep also. I am currently out of contract

7. MaryB@DishNetwork

Jan 18, 2011
    Hi, I would be happy to look into your Hopper/Joey Upgrade. Can you please send me your account or phone number, your full name and the 4 digit pin number on your account? I would also like to know what you are looking for as far as how many Hoppers/Joeys and if you are interested in the Hopper w/Sling which will have at least a $200.00 upgrade fee. Thank you!

8. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    Not yet a dish customer, currently a directv subscriber, I have question about monthly fees for 2 hoppers, I know it's 10$ dvr fee, is that on account basis instead of 10$ each? and I know there is a free new hopper with sling for new customer deal and 100$ upfront cost for 2nd Original Hopper correct?

9. MaryB@DishNetwork

Jan 18, 2011
    Hi, I would be happy to answer your questions. Yes, the $10.00 DVR fee is an account level fee and will include all the DVR's active on an account. You will be charged $7.00 a month for each Hopper and/or Joey on an account above the first one which is included in your programming package. Yes, new customers get the first Hopper free with AT120 or above programming and there is a $99.00 upgrade fee for the second Hopper.

10. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
  11. Bradrlz

Bradrlz Cool Member

Jan 18, 2013
    If you have two hoppers can you share recordings between them? Almost seems more beneficial to have two hoppers instead of a hopper plus joey

12. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Yes Hoppers can see each others DVR contents.