1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

XBox 360 Instruction Manual!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by BobMurdoch, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
  2. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    Has any game console that supported digital audio (or DVD player for that matter) included a optical cable? My PS2 and XBox never did, nor have my 2 DVD players I've purchased.

3. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    I know..... But the ads tout the Premium system as coming with component video cables and "an output for Dolby Digital Surround sound" which SOUNDS like it is included, when it isn't. Just giving all early adopters the heads up so they don't get stuck with analog sound for the first few days...... Best Buy will be delivering mine to my office early next week if their emails are correct...

4. n8dagr8

n8dagr8 Resident Rounder DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 14, 2004
    Man, that's going to be a productive day at the office! :lol:

5. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Nah, I'll be good and wait 'til I get home. Of course, I won't be buring any midnight oil at the office that day......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.