1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

XBox 360 Preorder link......

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by BobMurdoch, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    http://www.xbox360preorders.com/

It looks legit as it has the same fonts that the offical xbox site uses, but who knows?

This site will supposedly be updated with information about retailers who are taking XBox 360 preorders. As the price has not yet been officially set, all e-tailers have held off from taking online preorders yet.

Rumors hit today that 11/4/05 will be the launch date. Hopefully the price will be set soon and the preorders will start. GameStop and EBGames have already sold out their initial allotments supposedly so online may be the only way to go if you want to be among the first on your block.

The original XBox was released November 15th and they started taking preorders at most of the online sites on Sept. 1st. We'll see if they follow a similar pattern this time around.

2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    I'm taking xbox pre-orders, but only for cash and paypil. Send your money in fast or miss out. :D

3. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Judging from the hype, this may be the ebay moneymaking trick of the year as demand is expected to easily outstrip supply (then again, they said the same about PSPs and many got creamed when Sony had planty to go around on launch day).

For you hardcore XBox types, I've found a great way to stay on top of release news. Go to Google and set up a Google Alert with XBox 360 in the subject line. I get a daily EMail with news from around the world that have articles that contain the phrase.

4. jrbdmb

jrbdmb Icon

Sep 5, 2002
  5. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Yeah, I'm looking for someone just a TAD more reliable please, preferably an e-tailer I trust....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.