1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

XM is DOWN

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Scott Greczkowski, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    I took my XM to work today. Amazingly it works in the skyscraper I work in 24 stories in the sky! My office does not have windows and everything is running great.

Well almost.

At approxamately 12:17 many of the stations went dead. About 30 second after they went out a recording is now playing saying

"This channel is experiancing technical dificulties, please stand by. We are working on the problem."

I will report back when things are online.

Scott

2. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    The Channels that went down at 12:17 came back online at 1:01 pm Eastern Time.

The channels that went down were

135 CNET Radio
    152 Extreme XM
    165 ASK
    166 BUZZ

3. Neil Derryberry

Neil Derryberry Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Thanks for the updates!