1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Your Providers Wish List

Discussion in 'Cable TV Discussion' started by Dude111, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    List things here you wish for your cable provider to have,I will begin

TWC is available here......

1) The option for customers to have SARA put back on thier BOXs -- Sara is a basic platform and is quite fast/useful FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE!!

2. LI-SVT

LI-SVT Icon

May 18, 2006
    I would like my cable provider Cablevision to roll back the CCI byte to 00 for all channels, like they used to have it.

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    And what would you see if they did??

4. LI-SVT

LI-SVT Icon

May 18, 2006
    The ability to use the TiVo To Go feature for those channels. Any channel with the CCI set higher than 00 will not allow transfer of content from TiVo to TiVo or TiVo to computer/ipad/etc.

5. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    I wish our cable provider (Time Warner Cable) would give us a heads up when they're working on their lines so we'll know when our internet service will be down.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
  7. maccur

maccur Mentor

Dec 6, 2005
    Where's Charter?