Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Menu, but no action

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   terryfoster

terryfoster

Godfather

• Registered
  • 353 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:48 AM

I can't tune to 1000, I can see "On Demand" in the menu, but nothing happens. My HR20 got 0x1b4 this morning. The system test says i'm still connected to the network and internet.

Do I wait at this point for something else to activate or do I reboot or what?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   MarkJones

MarkJones

AllStar

• Registered
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:33 AM

I can't tune to 1000, I can see "On Demand" in the menu, but nothing happens. My HR20 got 0x1b4 this morning. The system test says i'm still connected to the network and internet.

Do I wait at this point for something else to activate or do I reboot or what?

Try resetting the unit through the menu. That's what it took for me.

#3 OFFLINE   terryfoster

terryfoster

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 353 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:23 AM

Well, rebooting allowed me to access the DOD menu, but i'm assuming since I just rebooted I will need to wait before there are any DOD items to view.

#4 OFFLINE   scottz46

scottz46

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:33 AM

I got the software last night also. Everything worked fine when i started it up this morning. However, I tried to download some programs before i went to work, and i got a message when trying to download some food network programs that i need to call d* to gain access to what it said was premium content. The food channel is not premium content. I have called D* to see what is up. Guessing by some other threads i have read, maye the shows were no longer available. Two comedy central programs downloaded fine.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...