The LNB assembly on the dish was replaced on Wed (along with the ground block) . At times 267 would come out of it's 771 state and then I would be able to all of the other channels on the 103b until the next time that I switched from a LIL HD to any channel on the 103b. At which point I would get the 771. But no such luck with H20-600. It never finds the 103B.
The supervisor never called back, today. No surprise. No point in calling D* till Monday morning when the front line troops will be back.
I don't know what your installer is using for parts but:
1) I'd guess 2 bad LNBs would be rare.
2) running a "temp" coax should eliminate "your system".
3) BBCs have been the weakest link. I had six "bad out of the box". The Rev2 that D* sent came with a straight pigtail and all worked.
4) Two bad receivers aren't out of the question either.
1) Go back to the temp coax.
2) Try another BBC that has a straight pigtail
3) try a second receiver and download the latest software.
4) keep substituting until it works.
5) Then connect it back into your system and prove that it still works.