The lead tech and the local supervisor came today. They started on the outside. A new cable was run between the LNB and the grounding block. This replaced a two piece cable set up where a short cable came from the LNB and was attached to another cable that ran to the grounding block. The connector on the cable that started at the grounding block and ran to the H20 was replaced. They also changed the location on the arm that the grounding wire was attached. The satellite was realigned. The tech had the new signal meter that detected all of the satellites, including 103b. At this point we moved inside. First thing done was to replace the connector on the cable that came in from the outside and connected to the BBC. We then progressed to the H10-600. Still no 103b.
The Repeat Satellite Setup was performed and the box once again failed on Confirming Satellite screen with 103b failing.
Signal Strength readings for 103b are all goose eggs. At this point the tech disconnected the cable going to to the BBC and plugged it into the signal meter. The meter confirmed that 103b was being received at the end of the cable. At this point a H21 box was bought in to replace the H20-600. Did a software download and went through the entire system setup. At the point where you can check the Signal Strength we went to 103b and no goose eggs for readings.
We continued on even though the Confirming Satellite setup did not have an entry for 103b. Acquired the program guide. At this point the new box was activated and the old box deactivated.
At this point in time everything is working. I can switch between LIL HD and a channel on the 103b with out getting the 771 error.