Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pushing Daisies "Smell of Success" OAD:11/21/2007

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bdowell

bdowell

Icon

• Registered
  • 665 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:23 PM

Haven't I said before that I love Chi McBride? Great line tonite about missing the days when people just used guns.

Kristin Chenowith plunging the sink clear. No double entendre there at all :P :D

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Super Moderators
  • 36,861 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:31 AM

I finally watched this one.

I really, really want to like this show. I really want to find it quirky and entertaining, I really want to enjoy the increasingly skimpy outfits Kristin Chenoweth is wearing.

I really don't care how many hours or minutes old someone is. I'm really tired of the way the narrator says "piiiiiiemakah".

And I'm really beginning to get distressed by the apparent size of Kristin Chenoweth's head. Now on West Wing her head did not look huge, and it probably is not huge. But either her hairstyle or the way they shoot her, it makes her head look humongous.

Now I have immense respect for Ms. Chenoweth, her acting is superb and her singing is as good as it gets. It really pains me to get stuck on the size of her noggin.
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

spam firewall