Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Onkyo TX8222 and HR20 remote
Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:54 AM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:30 AM
1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 3
4. press SELECT
You won't be able power both ON & OFF the receiver with one code, not with onkyo two-key power scheme and the lone power key of the white remotes. Code 30842 will power OFF the receiver.
Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:51 PM
I knew about code 993 to get the volume working in TV mode but I never got that far because I thought I'd be able to control the volume with AV1 first. Very insightful of you to figure out that was where I might be stuck.