Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Onkyo TX8222 and HR20 remote
Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:54 AM
Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:30 AM
1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 3
4. press SELECT
You won't be able power both ON & OFF the receiver with one code, not with onkyo two-key power scheme and the lone power key of the white remotes. Code 30842 will power OFF the receiver.
Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:51 PM
I knew about code 993 to get the volume working in TV mode but I never got that far because I thought I'd be able to control the volume with AV1 first. Very insightful of you to figure out that was where I might be stuck.