Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Survivor: China "Ready to Bite the Apple" 11/29/2007

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Doug Brott

Doug Brott

Lifetime Achiever

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 28,909 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:35 PM

I'm betting Amanda because I think they'll take Eric out .. It may be via Final 3 voting, though.

Eric or PG will go tonight depending on who wins Immunity .. Other will have to win Immunity the rest of the way to make it to the finals. Well, that is as long as the Todd/Amanda/Courtney/Denise alliance sticks together :) .. If that breaks, then who knows.
DIRECTV Firmware Monitor - iPhone - Android - HTML5

DIRECTV employee since August 2011.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   RobertE

RobertE

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 8,024 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:43 PM

If Courtney aka Bones wins, she the first thing she needs to do with that million bucks is buy a sammich or two or a dozen. :D
Have an Error or Diagnostic code? Find out what it means and how to fix it here: Click Me
Having issues with your HD locals? Report them here: Click Me
Is your receiver compatible with MRV? Check Here

#43 OFFLINE   Ron Barry

Ron Barry

622 Tips & Trick Keeper

• DBSTalk Club
  • 9,879 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:59 PM

Todd/Amanda/Courtney/Denise alliance sticks together :) .. If that breaks, then who knows.

I don't see this alliance sticking.. Yeck. I don't see this as an alliance based on previous shows. Got to be the weaky allience in Survivor history.. I can't even call it an alliance.
<strong class='bbc'>New Member of the 9K club & 922/612 User<br /></strong><span style='font-size: 8px;'>"A release is not a release until it is released." - Me. <br />"To the true believer, no proof is necessary. To the non believer, no proof is sufficient." - Peter James (Derived from a Stewert Chase Quote)</span>

#44 OFFLINE   spartanstew

spartanstew

Dry as a bone

• Registered
  • 12,427 posts
  • LocationWylie, Texas

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:22 PM

Won't be Denise.

If she makes it to the final 4, she'll be the first one out. I don't think she can win any immunity and she hasn't really pissed anyone off, so she could get votes. the other 3 know this, so they won't risk keeping her.

Don't think PG will keep winning immunity, so she's out.

Todd's played a pretty good game and that type of person gets votes. I think Amanda and Denise know that. They'll get rid of him (unless he wins 2 immunities).

Amanda will win.

I'm sure Directv can't wait to get their hands on your unit.

Directv customer since 2000

spam firewall