Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Missed Keyword Recording

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   johnnytex

johnnytex

Legend

• DBSTalk Club
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:27 PM

I have a keyword search for “NIGELLA” to record both kinds of episodes.
However, there were two new Christmas shows that came on this months and my HR20-100 did not record any one of them.
It found them and the showed up in the Prioritizer, but none of the episodes were marked. One was a special and the other a series.
I recoded both so no conflicts. Any idea on what’s wrong?
Thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 ONLINE   Steve

Steve

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 22,457 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:38 PM

I just tried the same KEYWORD SEARCH on an HR20-700 with the latest 10:04 CE and found 3 matching episodes. I set them to AUTORECORD. They are not showing ® symbols next to them yet, but sometimes it takes some time for that to happen. I'll check later and report back. /steve
/steve

#3 OFFLINE   johnnytex

johnnytex

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:52 PM

Yea, I got the same match but no record.
Pleas keep me informed.
Thanks

#4 OFFLINE   CRCError1970

CRCError1970

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:50 PM

I'm having a similar issue. I just got off the TiVo train so I'm used to the todo list populating quicker.

My wife and I are in the process of adopting an infant from Taiwan... Incidentally my wife had our old HR10 setup with keyword recoring for shows about China and Taiwan.

I have two wishlists on my HR21 now...

Keyword: Taiwan - All
Keyword: China - Show Type, Documentary

China is a common keyword by itself it seems, befoe limiting to to documentaries I'd have 400+ shows in the matched keyword list! :)

My issue is I checked the To-Do List and I don't see any shows matching the filters on the list, yet when I made the list the DVR found upcoming shows matching the keyword.

Is this normal? If so, how much time will I generally need to wait for the To-DO list to process wishlist requests?

Thanks much!

spam firewall