Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HD reception issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BruceFan

BruceFan

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Just wondering if anyone else here has experienced the issue I am currently having. I have had the HR 20 for 11 months now and starting last Saturday night I noticed on many of my HD channels a strange grid of blue and white dots on screen, sometimes very faint but you can really see them on a dark background. It seems to show up on the HD locals, HD channels withing 202-362 range. The HD channels in the 70 channel range are find and HBO 501 is good, but the west coast offering of this channel has the same issues. All the SD channels are fine. I did have an ice storm and snow is coming down now in Chicago area. It seems that the MPEG2 Channels are ok,. but MPEG4 are being effected. My dish is way up on my roof so may have to get it looked at or re-alligned?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

spam firewall