Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mayweather Hatton

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Canis Lupus

Canis Lupus

You make it, We break it

• Registered
  • 4,722 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

I might actually throw down for this one - 65 in HD. Anyone else? Tomorrow night on ppv hd
BIG BLUE FOR LIFE

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   mightythor88

mightythor88

Legend

• Registered
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

they definitely get you sucked in with that 24/7 show, I'm leaing towards getting it - but then again I may just catch it on replay next week.

After paying for NFLSt the last few months my Directv bills are finally going back to under $100 so to give them another $65 is keeping me on the fence.

#3 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,021 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:26 PM

I'll probably order, I want to watch Floyd destroy him.
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#4 OFFLINE   TimeZone

TimeZone

• Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

Hope Hatton whips him. Mayweather is such a self-centered ego maniac. He has to constantly pull money out and talk about how great he is. He's very good no doubt, but nobody's that good to have to listen to all of that. He's not as good as he thinks he is, for sure. No one is.

I've only watched one 24/7 so far, and need to watch the others. I like in the first one where Hatton talks about how Mayweather acts and says that is why he has 33,000 fans coming to the fight and Mayweather has 33. So true.

What's the deal on the PPV where they say in the ads that it is $55, and you see something written on screen that says $10 extra for HD? Does this $10 fee mean extra above the other $10 HD fee you normally pay to get other HD programs? If so that is ridiculous. $55 is already way too much and probably more than I'm willing to pay. To tack on $10 more for HD really turns me off from ordering it at all if that is the case. Will probably just wait to watch it next week on HBO.

#5 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,021 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:43 AM

There's onlyyyyyy ooooone Mayweatherrrrrrr!
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#6 OFFLINE   TimeZone

TimeZone

• Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, give him credit. Still like Hatton a ton better.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...