Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The NEW Knight Rider

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   mightythor88

mightythor88

Legend

• Registered
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

I read somewhere John Singleton is going to direct an A-Team movie. I am definitely stoked to see it as I loved that show and am already wondering who will be who in the casting.

I can see John Singlton giving Tyrese the Mr. T role, which I think would be a waste.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   Snoofie

Snoofie

• Topic Starter
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmatio
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:19 PM

Hmmm,

I wonder if "The Hoff" will do a cameo??

He is supposed to do a cameo where he "hands over the keys" so to speak. I just hope that he pulls up in the Knight Industries Two Thousand and there is a little verbal sparring between the original KITT and the Knight Industries Three Thousand. I couldn't care less about Hasselhoff, but seeing the two KITTS kind of go at it would be great. And, when they ratings slide on the new show, they could bring back KARR!
HR20-100
XBOX 360
XBOX Live Gamertag: Snoofie71
Samsung 50" DLP

#23 OFFLINE   gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:22 PM

I read somewhere John Singleton is going to direct an A-Team movie. I am definitely stoked to see it as I loved that show and am already wondering who will be who in the casting.

I can see John Singlton giving Tyrese the Mr. T role, which I think would be a waste.

WOW their making an A-Team movie, i must really try to stay on top of things. the wish i would have is they don't ruin it like the remakes of Miami Vice or the Duke's of Hazzard movies. they were awful.
DBSTalk Chat Room Moderator

#24 OFFLINE   bnglbill

bnglbill

Icon

• Registered
  • 767 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:05 AM

Hmmm,

I wonder if "The Hoff" will do a cameo??

The writeup says he has a small part in the movie to turn over the reins to Michael Knight's son.
Bill
----------------------
My Setup
-----------------------

Protected By... spam firewall...And...