Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

JP&D Digital is a joke!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BILLY770KKOB

BILLY770KKOB

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:41 PM

Am I the only one who has nothing but trouble and lies from JP&D? The latest in a long line of trouble was this morning. I had an appointment window for 8am to noon. I get a call at 8:20am..... " I'll be there in 30 min." a young fella tells me. Well..... noon comes around and there's no tech and no call. I call the cell phone number that he called me from and he tells me "Oh man!..... They cancelled the job and sent me somewhere else." It takes an act of God to get anyone from JP&D on the phone. Their installers leave you cell phone numbers that guess what....... they don't answer! Am I alone?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   mjones73

mjones73

Icon

• Registered
  • 680 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

I believe a missed appointment without a call is a $100 credit for you, call Directv and complain and ask for it. Good luck in the mean time.

#3 OFFLINE   batatacasimil

batatacasimil

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:07 PM

Am I the only one who has nothing but trouble and lies from JP&D? The latest in a long line of trouble was this morning. I had an appointment window for 8am to noon. I get a call at 8:20am..... " I'll be there in 30 min." a young fella tells me. Well..... noon comes around and there's no tech and no call. I call the cell phone number that he called me from and he tells me "Oh man!..... They cancelled the job and sent me somewhere else." It takes an act of God to get anyone from JP&D on the phone. Their installers leave you cell phone numbers that guess what....... they don't answer! Am I alone?

Man, You're absolutly rigth, if you are still working for that """""(((((((company)))))))'''''''''''', man you'll never see your money, man, run,run, run
Just read this taken from cable bar.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP&D DSS (HOUSTON, DALLAS)

They are not paying there contractors and if they do they are bouncing there checks. They just got hit with a big charge back and is now charging back the contractors. There business skills and financial skills are terrible....They have shut several companies down due to NO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They havent paid any one in DFW since they shut down, im not sure what the problem is, rumors of a 1.9 million dollar charge back from lost equipment.

TAKEN FROM CABLE BAR

#4 OFFLINE   K4SMX

K4SMX

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:09 PM

.....Am I alone?

Evidently not. What were they supposed to accomplish for you?

Welcome to DBSTalk.com!
Stew in Florida

HR21-100 (eSATA: Seagate Barracuda 750gb/Antec MX-1), Mitsubishi LT-46131 (HDMI), Onkyo A/V (optical), Slingbox Pro/WLI-TX4-G54HP
HR20-700 (eSATA: FreeAgent Pro 750gb), Mitsubishi LT-46131 (HDMI), Pioneer A/V (optical)
HR20-700, Mitsubishi LT-37132 (HDMI), Sony A/V (optical)
HR20-700, Mitsubishi WD-65731 (HDMI)
H20-600 (x 2)

spam firewall