Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

NFL Sunday Ticket

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Keith4USC_*

Guest_Keith4USC_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2003 - 09:51 AM

I was ordering my Mega March Madness and noticed the NFL ticket is listed for 2003..... The price was $199.00...... Is this the normal price???

I can't wait for March Madness..... The work week is done and now I gotta stock up on some beverages.....

#2 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 11:07 AM

Yes Keith the new price for ST is $199 for new subs.....However the renewel price is $179.
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#3 OFFLINE   bills976

bills976

Godfather/Supporter

• Registered
  • 506 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:27 PM

For those with broadband, Yahoo for $16.95 will show you all the games up to and including the sweet 16 over streaming video... I can't vouch for the quality, however my son at college purchased the package and I'll let you guys know what he thinks of it.
Living Room: HR20-700 connected to a 52" Sony KDL-52Z5100
OTA: Radio Shack 15-2187 diplexed over SWM with Channel Master diplexers
Dish: CalAmp Slimline w/ WNC SWMline LNB
Spare receiver gathering dust: Phillips DSR-704

#4 Guest_rcoleman111_*

Guest_rcoleman111_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2003 - 08:14 PM

Where did you find this streaming video package from Yahoo?

spam firewall