Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR21 no signal on sat 110

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ogieg

ogieg

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

I'm on my 4th HR21 that will not pick-up sat 110. I've tried everything same result. I also have 2 HR20 and both works fine. I've swithced location, switch the B-band around and still same result. I read on DTV forum from someone with identical problem, by changing from 5LNB to the slimline dish that fixed the problem. Is it safe to say that there's a compatibility problem w/the 5LNB and the HR21? Is there anybody else out ther with this problem. I was able to get the signal the morning of the new uodate but somehow it went away.

#2 OFFLINE   newsposter

newsposter

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:24 PM

i'm far from an expert on the issue but from your description it doesnt appear you took off the Bbands....just switched.

same result if remove?

Thats all i can suggest as a test.
57 inch Hitachi 57F710S
Tivo Premiere
Panasonic E80 Dvd recorder
HR10-250 63 hrs w/DB8 antenna (parts :))
1/2 full Sony T60 (historical value)

#3 OFFLINE   ogieg

ogieg

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:01 AM

Been there, done that, same result[

Protected By... spam firewall...And...