Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

When/will DirecTV add Cox Sports Television to lineup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   KillerBee

KillerBee

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

My first post!:grin:

I have joined this site to try to get up to date info on DirecTV and the possiblity with them adding Cox Sports Television, which Dish Network added 3 weeks ago. I don't want to switch but being that both my wife and I are huge Hornets bandwagoners we don't want to be in the dark next season like we were this season. We will be season ticket holders and it would blow if we would be unable to watch them play on the road. She is pressuring me to switch to Dish while I am hesitant because Dish doesn't have my local's in HD. If DirecTV doesn't add this by October we will have to cancel or suspend at the least our service with DTV. We have been with them for 6 years. Dish recently added this channel and when I called DTV they said they will forward my suggestion to management........:confused: :confused:

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   curt8403

curt8403

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:18 PM

My first post!:grin:

I have joined this site to try to get up to date info on DirecTV and the possiblity with them adding Dish Network. I don't want to switch but being that both my wife and I are huge Hornets bandwagoners we don't want to be in the dark next season like we were this season. We will be season ticket holders and it would blow if we would be unable to watch them play on the road. She is pressuring me to switch to Dish while I am hesitant because Dish doesn't have my local's in HD. If DirecTV doesn't add this by October we will have to cancel or suspend at the least our service with DTV. We have been with them for 6 years. Dish recently added this channel and when I called DTV they said they will forward my suggestion to management........:confused: :confused:

RSN channels sometimes are added in Early Sept/ just a guess
I am no longer connected with Directv or any other satellite provider

#3 OFFLINE   heaphus

heaphus

Legend

• Registered
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:05 PM

Here's the thread already discussing the matter:

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=120527

Protected By... spam firewall...And...